Assistant Teaching Professor122B Miller Nichols Library
Associate Professor221E Townsend Hall
Nebraska LIS Program Liaisonenglandle@missouri.edu
- Mariann Amass — Librarian, Waynesville Middle School, Waynesville, MO
- Susan Burton — Executive Director, Mid-America Library Alliance, Kansas City Metro
- Margaret Conroy — Director, Daniel Boone Regional Library, Columbia MO
- Kathy Hart — Director for Library Services and Operations, Northwest Missouri State University
- Angela Knoerr — Academic Technology Liaison, University of Missouri
- Steven Potter — Library Director and CEO, Mid-Continent Public Library, Independence, MO
- Robin Westphal — State Librarian, Missouri State Library
- Ann Campion Riley — Interim Director, MU Libraries
- Dr. Stephanie Tolson — Dean of Learning Resources and Academic Support, St. Charles Community College
- Levi Dolan — Library & Information Science Graduate Student Association President
- Samuel Mueller — Distance Student Representative
Library and Information Science Graduate Student Association (LISGSA)
The purpose of LISGSA shall be to advance the academic, intellectual, social and professional interests of the Library and Information Science graduate students at the University of Missouri-Columbia. All graduate students enrolled in the Library Information Science program (LIS) shall automatically be members of LISGSA.
Faculty Advisor: Dr. Jenny Bossaller
President: Levi Dolan
- Twitter: @MizzouLISGSA
- Blog: http://mulisgsa.blogspot.com/
American Society for Information Science & Technology Student Group (ASIS&T)
The American Society for Information Science & Technology is an organization devoted to research. The Student Chapter at the University of Missouri is a student organization meant to forge new paths in Information Science research at MU through collaborations among individuals in the School of Information Science & Learning Technologies. Like our national organization, we seek “to stimulate participation and interaction among its members by affording them an environment for substantive professional exchange”. This includes encouraging and supporting our members in their professional growth through opportunities and access to funding sources to attend conferences that will assist them in increasing their knowledge and skills in building professional networks, developing career opportunities and providing leadership roles.
President: Shann Bossaller
Beta Phi Mu, Psi Chapter
International Honor Society for Library and Information Science
Beta Phi Mu (BPM), the library and information studies honor society, was founded in August 1948 by a group of leading librarians and library educators to recognize and encourage scholastic achievement among library and information studies students.
SAA Student Chapter
Society of American Archivists at University of Missouri student chapter (SAAMUSC)
The Society of American Archivists at University of Missouri student chapter (SAAMUSC) builds a learning community for students interested in the archival profession. Established 2017, SAAMUSC supports the academic and professional development of graduate students interested in archives, special collections, records, and data management. Join our student chapter to interact with professional archivists, engage in professional activities in the Missouri region, and promote archival interests at University, school, and national meetings.