Professor221L Townsend Hall
- Latino/Hispanic Literacy Practices
- Genre Fiction Readers and Their Motivations
- Public Library Outreach to Underserved Populations
- Ph.D. from the University of Arizona, 2000, major in Information Resources and Library Science and minor in Language, Reading, and Culture.
- Master of Library Science from the University of Arizona, 1994.
- B.A. from the University of Arizona, 1992, in History.
SISLT representation at iConference 2019
Adkins, Bossaller, Ward and Pryor receive Librarians as Catalysts for Healthy Communities grant from Institute of Museum and Library Services