SISLT’s strong representation at iConference 2019 was thanks to:
- Jenny Bossaller, Associate Professor and Sean Burns, Alumnus: Workshop, InVivo Inspiration: Investigating Computer Assisted Qualitative Data Analysis Software (CAQDAS) with M.L. Radford, V. Kitzie, D. Floegel, and L. S. Connaway
- Isa Jahnke, Associate Professor; Joi Moore, Professor, and Johannes Strobel, Professor: Workshop, Utilizing An Empathy Lens To Understand Information Technology Usage And Adoption.
- Heather Moulaison Sandy, Associate Professor: Are papers with open data more credible? An analysis of open data availability in retracted PLoS articles, with M. Lesk and J. Bially Mattern.
- A. J. Million, Alumnus: The Social Media and Civic Engagement Matrix. With A. Finholt and L. Hemphill
- Jim Andrews, Alumnus: Undergraduate Data Science Education in iSchools: Current Practices and Future Directions. Wioth L. Hagen, M. Zamir, and D. Hamerly