The iSchool at the University of Missouri welcomes applications for Fall 2019 for admission to its interdisciplinary doctoral program housed in the School of Information Science & Learning Technologies (SISLT).
Deadlines for Fall Semester 2019
Priority admission: February 15
Regular admission: April 1
Some common areas of interest among SISLT’s faculty are:
- Advanced study of contemporary learning and instructional theories
- Learner-centered design, interface design, and information access design
- Advanced networked learning systems, including digital libraries and learning communities
- Human centered computing
- Information-seeking and use
- Information organization
- Human institutions, including libraries, that support the production and dissemination of and access to information
Find out more about some of our ongoing research projects here: https://sislt.missouri.edu/research/.
Learn about our faculty here: https://sislt.missouri.edu/faculty/.
Assistantships with full tuition waiver, health insurance, and stipend are available.
ContactSISLT Student Services Office
Learn more: https://sislt.missouri.edu/islt/.