The Learning Technologies program presents two panel discussion webinars featuring six Learning Technologies alumni discussing their careers. The purpose is to connect our alumni and share successful career stories and to introduce current students to alumni and the Mizzou Alumni Association.
Alumni in Corporate Positions:
The recorded webinar will be available online soon.
- Jiazhen Wang — Senior Usability Analyst at Sigma Aldrich, St. Louis
- Sarah Mazzocco — Human Resources, Talent and Organizational Development Leader, Missouri Employers Mutual
- Josipa Basic — UX Research Manager at Amazon, Berlin, Germany
Available Online Now
Alumni in Academia:
Register by April 12 — Click here to register Alumni in Academia
- Tawnya Means — Assistant Dean and Director of the Teaching and Learning Center for the College of Business, University of Nebraska
- Chris Amelung — Executive Director, Digital Communications at Washington University in St. Louis
- Zac March — Director, Mizzou K–12 Online