Program of Study and Advising Forms
- Library and Information Science Advising Aid
This document is designed to help you make decisions as you plan your course work in the Library and Information Science (LIS) program.
- Program of Study M-1 Form for Students Admitted Prior to Fall 2014
Program of Study M-1 Form for Students Admitted for Fall 2014 and Later
This form is only for the MA in Library Science — it establishes the courses required for students to get the degree. Also known as the “Program of Study” form. It is to be filled out and returned to the Student Coordinator by your second semester of enrollment. This form has to be approved by your advisor.
- 7381 Practicum in Information Agencies Guide
This document contains the syllabus and a practicum guide to the 7381 Practicum in Information Agencies course.
- 7381 Practicum in Information Agencies Application Form
Use this form to apply to the 7381 Practicum in Information Agencies course.
- 7381 Student’s Evaluation of Supervising Librarian Form
This evaluation is to obtain information about the role of the supervising librarian/archivist who guided you during your practicum experience. Student evaluations of supervising librarians/archivists are important in establishing quality practicum experience.
- Practicum Waiver Form
This is the form used to request practicum waiver.
- 7380 School Library Practicum Guide
This document contains the practicum guide to the 7380 School Library Practicum course.