- FERPA Signature Form
The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act Form must be signed by all students in the Technology in Schools emphasis area.
- Internship Guide for Technology in Schools
Describes the requirements for fulfilling the Internship option for the Technology in Schools focus of the M.Ed. in Educational Technology.
- Learning Systems Design & Development Advising Aid for Current Students OR Learning Systems Design & Development Advising Aid for Students Admitted SP17 and later
Advising Aid for the Learning Systems Design and Development Track
- LSDD focus Program of Study M-1 Form
This form is only for the M.Ed. program — it establishes the courses required for students to get the degree. Also known as the “Program of Study” form and should be returned to the Student Coordinator by your second semester of enrollment. This form has to be approved by your advisor.
- Note: For changes to your Program of Study, please use this form: Program of Study substitution form.
- Report of Committee M-3 Form
This is the form that committee members sign to indicate you have passed the portfolio or final project.
- Technology in Schools Advising Aid
This document is designed to help Master’s and Educational Specialist degree seeking students in the Technology in Schools focus area make decisions about their graduate programs.
- Transfer Credit Worksheet
Use this form to request up to 6 hours of transfer credit on your Program of Study in the Ed Tech, Technology in Schools focus area.
- TiS focus Program of Study M-1 Form
This form establishes the courses required for students to obtain an M.Ed. degree with a focus in Technology in Schools, also known as the “Program of Study” form.
- Online Educator Advising Aid for Current Students OR Online Educator MEd|EdS Advising Aid for Students Admitted SP17 and later
This may assist you in deciding whether prior graduate coursework can be submitted for possible inclusion in your PoS. This PoS Worksheet is NOT the form used to submit your PoS for your degree.
- Online Educator Program of Study M-1 Form
This form establishes the courses required for students to obtain an M.Ed. degree with a focus for Online Educators, also known as the “Program of Study” form.
- Conference Travel Support
Students may apply for funds to help cover conference travel expenses.