- MU Graduate Application Form for students seeking admission to the program.
- Request to Re-enroll in SISLT after not taking courses for a year or more.
- College of Education Graduate Scholarships application form, to be completed by March 1 to be eligible for LIS program scholarships.
Program of Study
- Program of Study Form for Students Admitted Prior to Fall 2014
- Program of Study Form for Students Admitted After Fall 2014
- Program of Study form for Students Pursuing the E-Learning Information Professional specialization
- Program of Study Form for Students Pursuing Master’s and Library Media Add-on Certification
- Program of Study Form for Students Pursuing MLIS and Stand Alone School Library Media Certification
- Program of Study Course Substitution Form
- ISLT 7381, Practicum in Information Agencies
- ISLT 7380, Practicum in School Libraries
- Potential Practicum Locations
- LIS Advising Aid
- LIS Student Handbook
- Distance ID Request
Distance students can use this form to request an MU ID card.
- Conference Travel Support
Students can use this form to apply for travel funds in order to present research or work at a conference.
- LIS Program Academic Policy and Procedures
A manual listing the policies and procedures used in the LIS program for academic issues.
- Standard of Conduct (M-Book)
The M-Book contains an academic calendar and university policies including the Academic Integrity Policy.
- MU Registrar Educational Policies
Selected policies from MU’s Rules and Regulations that deal with education. This document includes policies on withdrawing from a course and full-time versus part-time enrollment.